Updated: September 13, 2021
I. How We Will Share and Make Public Your Personal Information
We will make public your personal information or disclose it to a third party only under the following circumstances:
· when we must provide your personal information as required by laws or regulations, or under the mandatory requirements of administrative enforcement or judicial actions;
· when we disclose your personal information designated by you, at your request, and in a way explicitly approved by you.
II. Your Rights
According to relevant laws and regulations, we will take appropriate technical measures to ensure your right to access your personal information, your right to change your personal information, your right to remove your personal information, your right to obtain a copy of your personal information, and your right to withdraw your consent. You can contact us at any time via the ways provided in "Contact Us" below.
For security reasons, you may need to submit a written request or prove your identity in other ways. We may ask you to verify your identity first before processing your request. We will give you a reply within 15 days. If you are not satisfied with the reply, you can also make a complaint to us via the ways provided in "Contact Us".
We will not be able to respond to your request under the following circumstances:
· circumstances related to the fulfillment of our legal obligations;
· circumstances directly related to national security or national defense security;
· circumstances directly related to public security, public health, or major public interests;
· circumstances directly related to criminal investigations, prosecutions, trials, or the execution of court rulings;
· circumstances where there is sufficient evidence to prove that you are ill-minded or abusing your rights;
· circumstances where we can't respond to your request for the sake of protecting your or other individuals' lives or properties or major legitimate rights and interests, but it is very difficult for us to get your consent for this;
· circumstances where responding to your request will cause serious damages to the legitimate rights and interests of yours or other individuals or organizations;
· circumstances involving business secrets.
III. Changes to This Policy